- Arrivederci Naples, Bonjour Montpellier! ✌🇮🇹 http://t.co/SkY6CbkKQH 6 months ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Travel Day- Essen, Germany --> Naples, Italy! 🇩🇪✈🇮🇹 6 months ago via Twitter for iPhone
- #embarassingepidose 8 months ago via Twitter for iPhone
- thee best workout song:"The Best" by Tina Turner because she lets me know "I'm simply the best, better than all the rest&better than anyone" 8 months ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @blocnyc: Excited to see #blocSTARS @sipesss @AlexdWong and Abby Church in ON YOUR TOES at @NYCityCenter http://t.co/KvrdiYlzNv 8 months ago via Twitter for iPhone
Nicholas Sipes began dancing at age four in his hometown of Baltimore, Maryland. He attended high school at The Baltimore School for the Arts, under the direction of Norma Pera. Throughout high school, Nicholas performed in George Balanchine's Serenade, Kate Skarpetowska's Standback and has worked with Hinton Battle. During his senior year, Mr. Sipes was awarded a scholarship to study year-round at the prestigious School of American Ballet. At SAB, he performed in Western Symphony, Square Dance, and Bouree Fantasque. He has also attended summer courses at American Academy of Ballet and Miami City Ballet on full scholarship. Mr. Sipes joined Pennsylvania Ballet in 2006 and danced with the company for 4 years. At his time in The Pennsylvania Ballet, Nicholas performed in George Balanchine's The Nutcracker, Giselle, Carmina Burana, Sleeping Beauty, Five Tangos, Dracula, Cinderella, and Fearful Symmetries. He also premiered a role in Jupiter Symphony choreographed by Peter Quanz. In 2009, Mr. Sipes advanced to the Las Vegas auditions for Season 6 of the Fox competition show So You Think You Can Dance. Nicholas went on to join the cast of Billy Elliot in 2010 and toured the US on the 2nd national tour. When the tour closed in August 2011, Nicholas made his Broadway debut and joined the Broadway cast of Billy Elliot. He performed and finished out the run on Broadway when Billy Elliot closed in January 2012. Nicholas had the opportunity to travel the world in 2012- 2013 as a member of the international tour of West Side Story, playing the role of Geetar. He recently performed in his first City Center Encores! in On Your Toes.