- #90sbaby Come to class tonight 9pm bring ur heels ladies ;) broadwaydance!!! @meeka_kameoka http://t.co/iKCJOUDmxL 12 hours ago via Instagram
- RT @meeka_kameoka: TODAY at 9PM Stiletto Heels class @BroadwayDance with @SoLundy & myself🎉🎉 Lets gooooooo http://t.co/US4adLjkcj 15 hours ago via Twitter for Android
- Heels class... broadwaydance @meeka_kameoka @solundy #cheeksuniversity http://t.co/dGxqIeZnnj 2 days ago via Instagram
- So blessed... working with legends is a privilege. cicelybradley. #banjibabez #realhiphop… http://t.co/tq4UgcMgKA 3 days ago via Instagram
- "I cant Even smoke a Cigarette to change me" @guncleparis 4 days ago via Twitter for Android
Soraya, the petite, native Queens, New Yorker is a force to be reckoned with! This Frank Sinatra School of the Arts graduate, perfected her twists and turns at the Alvin Ailey School and The Martha Graham Center of Contemporary Dance. Looking to create her own niche in the dance world, right after learning her hip hop skills from BLADE Dance Academy, she later scored a resident teaching job at Hip Hop Dance Conservatory school for hip-hop dance education. She’s choreographed pieces for corporate powerhouses Nike and Adidas. Soraya assisted Award winning choreographers Nu Stylz for VH1’s Hip Hop Honors 2009 Commercial with Tracey Morgan. Soraya has put together stage performances for artist like NINA Sky, Jeremih and JYP artist G Soul, which is one of the biggest management companies in South Korea. Being of Caribbean dissent, Soraya has hit the Latin market with Latin Grammy Award winning Reggaeton Artists Flex, Don Omar, Daddy Yankee, Shakira and one of the most influential, Jennifer Lopez. She has also worked in the realm of artist development with many artists one being Erika June, choreographing her first music video to her single “Work the Middle,” on the sound track of film Step-Up 3D which Soraya was also cast in. You can see Soraya now instructing, Music Choice on Demand Show “Do Dat Dance”. Dancing outside of the box has truly molded the talented Soraya into being the versatile dancer that she is.