- Had a great night with ms @katiebrady218 and now it's time for sleep. Early morning tomorrow. 7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT “@RealFarrahGray: Don't be discouraged. God is bigger than any of your problems, and He will always show up at the right time and place.” 2 hours ago via Twitter for Mac
- http://t.co/SmL5EQl7Jt.LIFE!!!!!! lol hahah #tealbeats #iloveteal #bestcolorever http://t.co/TH35gSs0bp 3 hours ago via Instagram
- Whatchyall know about that kitty porn pose!?! #icant #hesatotalham lol smh #myboymilton http://t.co/6OLpDLZg0m 3 hours ago via Instagram
- Yaaaaaay belly is full now continuing on with this girl night and seeing "First Date". So excited 😁😁😁😁😁 6 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Sasha Hollinger received her BFA in Dance, magna cum laude, from George Mason University in 2009. During her studies she performed the works of choreographers Laura Dean, Susan Marshall, Daniel Ezralow, Kate Skarpetowska, Larry Keigwin, Paul Taylor, Twyla Tharp, Patrick Corbin, Elisa Monte, and David Parsons. Professional work: world premiere of "Fly" at the Dallas Center Theatre, dancer on “Man in the Mirror” International Tour; a Michael Jackson Musical tribute show (2010), Yolanda/red dress girl in the 2011-2012 National Tour of Broadway musical “In the Heights”, “Zapata!” the Musical 2012 NYMF festival as ensemble, Luisa in “Amigo Duende”, a children’s musical (October 2012), and most recently as swing/tree understudy in the brand new musical “FLY” at Dallas Theater Center in Dallas, TX (summer 2013). Commerical/TV includes work for Adidas, Reebok, “Boardwalk Empire”, “One Life to Live”.