- A couple that grinds together, stays together... Ain't that the truth, we stepped out on faith only… http://t.co/Zdfd7zMYUm 2 days ago via Instagram
- #tbt I was super hyped for my feathered 70's do! I want this hair back!!!! #dressingroomselfies… http://t.co/ev9AZgSrDg 2 days ago via Instagram
- #tbt #atl #theblocishot #amazingtimes #onset #dec21 !!!! Miss you all! @supaman89 @raqicarter @sitha_t… http://t.co/dWbOOaos3F 2 days ago via Instagram
- Yessir!!! #repost #rulestoliveby #livingproof #thejourney http://t.co/Cwi2PmEJAC 4 days ago via Instagram
- Cyber Monday!!! Get it!!! My bros @gordonharry and @misternotattoos got that Crooklyn for ya! 😎… http://t.co/78K59NkEWi 6 days ago via Instagram
Kaity Martinez also known as “Kai” was born and raised in Queens, New York. Growing up she was always dancing with family exposed to all types of music heavily influenced by her Colombian heritage as well as the diversity that surrounded her. At age 14, Kai discovered her passion for dance after she joined an after school program at her High School in Brooklyn. Here she learned basic hip-hop, dancehall, step and salsa foundation and was introduced to dance as an art form. Later, Kai went on to learn more in College with the CSA Dance Troupe and 2Nyce Flex Crew, local New York based crews where she learned more about bruk-up, isolations, gliding, waving freestyle as well as more hip-hop and dancehall foundation. With dance becoming more than just a passion, she decided to pursue a professional career after graduating from St. John’s University.
Kai began studying hip-hop, street jazz, tap, ballet, house, popping foundation and many other styles of dance at Broadway Dance Center as well as continuing to build her repertoire as a freestyle dancer. Kai has had the opportunity to tour with Neon Hitch, Jessica Jarrell, and Toby Love as well as perform on such TV shows as Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and Good Morning America. Kai will also be featured in the 2013 motion picture Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues. On the path to achieving her career goals in dance, Kai continues to pursue her dreams through hard work and dedication.