- #tbt choppin bricks like karate! http://t.co/bD6RU31IwC 2 days ago via Instagram
- Vote for Otis at 106& Park WOW.. Or text A to 79922 :) @106andpark 3 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- “@Miss_Lay: Cool tech with my girl @kaifai now getting ready to hit the stage. 👯” yessirrrrr!!!! Here we go!! 💃💃 3 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cool tech with my girl @kaifai now getting ready to hit the stage. 👯 3 days ago via Tweetlogix
- #repost @kaifai @guapoclarke @supaman89 #iLuminate #blocSTARS #dancelife #blocishot @ Bloc Talent Agency http://t.co/uFtT1YTpaZ 3 days ago via Instagram
"Art is the connection between the tangible world and the spiritual"
- Michael Jackson
Born and raised in Queens, New York, Kaity Martinez started dancing and performing at a young age. Heavily influenced by Michael Jackson, she would learn choreography by watching his music videos and live performances. She began to study modern and salsa technique in High School. In college, Kaity was a choreographer and performer of both the Caribbean Student Association dance troupe and 2Nyce dance team. It was with these teams that she learned several freestyles of hip-hop and dancehall. With dance becoming more than just a passion, she decided to pursue a professional career after graduating from St. John’s University.
Kaity began studying hip-hop, street jazz, tap, ballet, house and many other styles of dance at Broadway Dance Center, Peridance Capezio Center and through The Pulse Dance Conventions. Soon after she began going to auditions where she landed the opportunity to perform with artists such as Jessica Jarrell, Toby Love, Nicki Minaj, Theophilus London, Beyonce and many others. You can also find Kaity in Chrisette Michele’s music video “I’m A Star.” Along with performing, touring and music videos, Kaity Has also been featured on ABC’s Good Morning America, MTV’s The Seven, BET’s 106 & Park, and New Era’s commercial campaign.