- If you didnt get a chance to see this last night, you can still join us on this journey in… http://t.co/Ddcp5XoaFD 4 weeks ago via Instagram
- Its not just a show about dance, its a show about life! From relationship, to spirituality, to even… http://t.co/AbtdXFwi59 2 months ago via Instagram
- Awwww yea!! The time has come peeps! @beatclubcrew is putting on our own show this November at the… http://t.co/d0I5719ABJ 2 months ago via Instagram
- Rutgers game traffic is the worst traffic lol! 3 months ago via Twitter for iPhone
- This photo is dedicated to my best friend! Have a great time away at school. I know you will succeed… http://t.co/MTWzoAhPEd 3 months ago via Instagram
J'Loni Jones was born in Somerville, NJ. She started training and performing when she was 4 years old. J'loni's passion for dance went from hobby to career choice when she met her mentor, Eric Samson. He shaped J'loni into a well rounded and knowledgeable dancer by teaching her about the industry and by forming Beat Club Crew where J'loni trains with her peers at Funktion Dance Complex. Beat Club Crew is a family of dancers where Eric develops dancers to become professional by enforcing the importance of being well rounded while also teaching them how to choreograph. J'Loni loves training with her crew and gets stronger every class she takes. J'Loni trains in the hip hop/urban styles (b-boying, popping, locking, house, new jack swing, waacking, vogue), industry styles (like commercial street jazz), traditional styles (contemporary, ballet, jazz, modern, and lyrical).
With Beat Club Crew J'Loni has performed at B.B. King for Jared Grimes' Run The Night 1 and Highline Ballroom in NYC for Jared Grimes' Run The Night 2. She also guest performed with Beat Club crew at Run the Night 3. J'Loni has also performed with Beat Club Crew at Sybarite and Rhapsody James' Sirens After Dark and on the Today Show for Chris Brown’s “Fine China” flash mob. J'Loni was a featured dancer in the internet sensation Girl Walk All Day. Monster’s of Hip-Hop recognizes J’Loni as an alumni and she performed in the 2012 Monsters show, directed by Lisette Bustamante and Chonique Sneed. The Pulse on Tour's faculty recognizes J'Loni as an Elite Protégé Alumni and J’loni was blessed with the opportunity to perform her solo “I am Woman” at the 2013 Pulse On Tour Gala, which was mentioned in “Dance Spirit Magazine”! J'Loni also in her busy schedule finds time to perform at charity events because she wants to use the gifts that she was blessed with to help or inspire others.
J'loni has always loved performing ever since she was in diapers however, she has a passion for other things as well. J'loni loves singing in and directing her church choir, and she loves good food and a good conversation with anyone who can inspire her.
J'loni has heard many inspirational sayings in her life; most of which come from wonderful dancers and choreographers. J'loni has a saying that she loves going by, "Live how you dance and dance how you live." Your personality should automatically shine through your dancing. If you live a life of pain and discouragement, then people will see that when you perform. But, live a life of joy and prosperity and the audience will love you! God Bless!