- really #NJTransit ?! As if the delay this morning wasn't bad enough...thanks for the consistency...not. #getmehomenow 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- and now off to the theater, time for "work" 😁 #performerslife #dancelife 14 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- an audition, voice lesson, & ballet class PLUS a little hangout with @alliea429 AND @k_stevez is back! ... I'd say it's an #awesome day :) 14 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DanceCareer: @jenbermeo I'm hosting a new show featuring Dance Agents, Choreographers & Dancers! Plz RT & check it out! http://t.co/Rf0… 20 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- #NJTransit you never cease to ruin my day. 20 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Jennifer, a born and raised Jersey girl, has been a dancer since the age of three. She pursued her passion attending the prestigious dance program at Marymount Manhattan College, under the direction of Katie Langan, where she graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Dance and Media Studies. Jennifer has been trained in many different styles including Ballet, Jazz, Lyrical, Modern, Contemporary, Tap, Ballroom and Hip-Hop. Upon graduation Jennifer was cast as a featured dancer in the original cast of Dublin Worldwide and Spirit Production's hit show "Jersey Nights." Additionally, Jennifer's professional credits include "Christmas On Ice" and was most recently in Moonglow Production's national tour of "Hooray for Hollywood." On television Jennifer has appeared on NBC's "Today Show" dancing for international recording artist Chris Brown. Jennifer's print credits include NYC boutique Pookie & Sebastian, Lenovo computers, and Capezio. Other accomplishments include: multiple time Las Vegas finalist on the FOX TV show "So You Think You Can Dance," Monsters of Hip Hop Millennium Scholarship winner, as well as performing in choreographer Al Blackstone's winning piece at the Capezio Ace Awards. Jennifer would like to thank her family for their endless love and support, without them she would not be where she is today. It is from her family that she learned the hard work and dedication required to make your dreams a reality. Jennifer continues to live by her motto: "dance to the beat of your heart" to follow your heart no matter what. Much love and thanks to BlocNYC!