- ahhh my new kicks 😍 http://t.co/Zlez8Fp6ze 2 days ago via Instagram
- “@XSTROLOGY: When a #Taurus does something, they go all out!” fosho fosho! 👊 3 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- I have the best momma :) gettin me an egg&cheese before the train ride...#commutersolutions… http://t.co/hjTGxv1Ft8 3 days ago via Instagram
- #tbt for those of you who know me well...YES THAT IS A FISH. it's about that time to re-conquer my… http://t.co/MVFL3nyMA2 4 days ago via Instagram
- ah lovely day at work...treatin myself to a lovely dinner in little Italy with the folks :) #happylife 5 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
Jennifer, a born and raised Jersey girl, has been dancing since she can remember. She began her training at the age of three and began competing at the age of five. Throughout her training she attended numerous conventions and competitions across the east coast. Within her time in the convention circuit she was awarded numerous scholarships and titles. Jennifer has trained in many different styles of dance including Ballet, Jazz, Lyrical, Modern, Contemporary, Tap, and Hip-Hop. Upon deciding to further her training, Jennifer attended Marymount Manhattan College, where she pursues a BA in Dance and Media Studies with a concentration in Photography and a minor in Business Management, expected May 2012. Outside of performing her interests include fashion and photography. Jennifer would like to thank her family for their endless love and support, without them she would not be where she is today. It is from her family that she learned the hard work and dedication required to make your dreams a reality. Jennifer continues to live by her motto: "dance to the beat of your heart" to follow your heart no matter what.