- No better way to bring in the first night of Thanksgivikkah than performing w/ @beatclubcrew at NYC10!! Happy Thanksgivvikah:) 1 week ago via Twitter for iPhone
- As Elle Woods from Legally Blonde would say, "We did it"!!! #bcfam 3 weeks ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Reflecting on how incredible this weekend was w/ @beatclubcrew! To be a part of something so special #Introspection 3 weeks ago via Twitter for iPhone
- The day is here!!! @beatclubcrew presents "Introspection" in Brooklyn, NY! 3 weeks ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Only 3 more days till show time!! Still time to get your tickets for the Sunday 8pm show. Go to http://t.co/N3xcn0rHen #Introspection #bcfam 4 weeks ago via Twitter for iPhone
Hayley Bochner, born and raised in New Jersey, started dancing at age five. She studied ballet, pointe, jazz, and tap. A few years later, she found her love of contemporary, hip-hop, popping, and breaking, which she is very passionate of. She came across her teacher, Eric Samson, who later became her mentor, teaching her the culture of hip-hop as well as the industry. Upon graduating high school, she moved to New York City to pursue her passion for dance. Training at various studios in Manhattan, Hayley continues to grow and excel in her craft. She can be seen dancing in music videos like “This Girl” from Step Up 3D and “Head, Shoulders, Knees, Toes” by Tenin. Hayley performed in Jared Grime’s “Run The Night” and Robin Dunn’s “Ladies Get Down” at Alvin Ailey for a tribute to Rhapsody James. She has been performing at multiple venues and choreographing for her crew, Beat Club, for the past few years. Recently, she has joined Jamie J. & Co. where she will be performing at Rhapsody James “Sirens After Dark”. Hayley is very thankful for all the love and support from her family and close friends. Dance has truly given her a form of expression and she wants to be able to inspire others to fall in love with the art.