- With my best friend in the world on his 21st. To many more just like this one. http://t.co/tsR4le9eHZ 9 hours ago via Instagram
- RT @topherspidey: New drink- jack Daniels + vitamin C pills = space mimosas @Bthiele4real #untested 2 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- New drink- jack Daniels + vitamin C pills = space mimosas @Bthiele4real #untested 2 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- @cailanrose @dannyquad91 y'all have good taste. But we knew that already. 4 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- @dannyquad91 @Bthiele4real me too!!!! 4 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
Brett Thiele was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana and grew up watching his dad and stepmother dancing to Zydeco music at Mardi Gras and at clubs all around the city. After training as a gymnast for 9 years and competing on a national level, and winning a national cheerleading championship, his big sister dragged him to a dance studio and the rest is history. Brett has trained for 10 years in Jazz and Tap and 6 in Ballet and Lyrical. He has trained at the New Orleans Center For the Creative Arts, and in Dallas, TX at the Preston Center for Dance with Densil Adams. He is currently pursuing a BFA in Musical theatre with a dance minor at Pace University and is set to graduate in 2013. When he isn't in the studio, he enjoys cooking and going on any sort of adventure that promises a challenge. His biggest influences are Gene Kelley, Jim Carrey, and of course his family and friends.