- “@adarwellington: Happy to be apart of SNL final episode of the season. Night!”......yay! Xoxo 45 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @blocnyc: See you all tomorrow! #opencall #hiphop #dancelife #blocishot #FUTUREblocSTARS http://t.co/TqRhBixqjg 47 minutes ago via Echofon
- Happy to be apart of SNL final episode of the season. Night! 52 minutes ago via Echofon
- RT @kimberleegarris: The Brooklynettes are ready for the beach in Coney Island! Thx @DaisyjohnsonNY for the beautiful pics! http://t.co/oFn1aVQmr8 3 hours ago via Echofon
- RT @Brooklynettes: Think you have what it takes to be a Brooklynette? Check out the audition video teaser here: http://t.co/LcgWEvkSMm 2 days ago via Echofon
Adar Wellington was born and raised in Cherry Hill, New Jersey where she studied jazz, ballet, hip-hop, and modern for 18 years. She continued to study at Rutgers University with a major in Dance as well as a memeber of the nationally ranked dance team. On her down time, Adar continued to study at Broadway Dance Center in NYC.
Adar's professional credits include: Captain/Choreographer of NBA's NJ Nets dance team2005-2008, the 2004 Ashanti tour and BET Awards, performing with LL Cool J, T.I., Lil Jon, and Ciara at Hip Hop Honors 2006-07, touring with Rihanna in Japan 2005, dancing with Panic at the Disco at the 2006 MTV Video Music Awards, and performing with Fergie and Elton John at Fashion Rocks 2006, Summar jam with Diddy 2008, and Touring with Eve 2008. Some commercials include: Palms Casino Las vegas2009 Tmobil , Shoe carnival and Lucile Roberts Gym. Print work includes: Jet Magazine's "Beauty of the Week" June 7th 2010 issue, American Apparel, Discount Dance, Pelle Pelle, Lucile Roberts, NewYork Sports Club, and Capezio Dancewear. Adar recently was a lead ""the Brick House"" in Jerry Mitchell's Peepshow in Las Vegas 2009. Continued onto touring with the Nuclear Cowboyz tour in early 2010.
Adar is now gracing the cover of Discount Dance Fall 2010 issue.