- RT @sbellelauren: some of you need to turn down the god damn volume on your flip flops 2 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- #21andTired is my shit! Check it out http://t.co/QHJ4l9x1L6👌 2 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Permanent puppy http://t.co/w7wQyk2ySB 2 days ago via Instagram
- RT @ellenlikesbikes: I love my siblings ❤ missing Q! #siblings #maine #ocean #siblinglove 😊 @oohmickey and Ian! @ The Ramp… http://t.co/uKt7oyqAQV 2 days ago via web
- I love my siblings ❤ missing Q! #siblings #maine #ocean #siblinglove 😊 @oohmickey and Ian! @ The Ramp… http://t.co/uKt7oyqAQV 2 days ago via Instagram
I was born in Kennebunkport, Maine.
As a kid I was always performing for my family, anytime there was music or a video camera on, I was there.
Elementary school through High school, I got my dance training at a local studio that my friends mom owned called The Turning Point. I later joined their competition team and was able to travel and take classes at different conventions in New England. Later on when I moved to New York, I took classes at Broadway Dance Center became a part of 'Rhapsody the Company' under the direction of Rhapsody James.
Outside of performing, I have a huge soft spot for animals. Someday when I'm able to, I'm going to adopt/foster dogs. I'm also a pretty big dork, I love to read and recently read 3 books in 3 days. I enjoy doing simple things like cooking and watching movies.
I landed my first big job through a girl I met taking classes at BDC. One day she contacted me and asked if I wanted to attend a private audition for the artist Mya who was a close friend of hers. She'd seen me dance in class and thought I could be a great fit. I accepted and later that week went to a photo studio where Mya was shooting something for a magazine and auditioned in the midst of everything for her and her manager. I was incredibly nervous, but somehow Mya saw something in me she liked and booked me for tour dates after that.
I've been influenced by a lot of different people over the years. Some teachers that have stood out are Rhapsody James, Dana Foglia and my acting teacher Brad Calcaterra.They've pushed me to keep growing beyond all limitations, and to never settle.
"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity."