- Some bring sand to the beach but I brought sky to the sky! @belovedshirts #mountainman #aquadulce… http://t.co/6yltVG8tuJ 1 day ago via Instagram
- I'm the monkey on the middle aren't I... W/ Nyah Lynn Jones. http://t.co/MBUJdUFPMs 3 days ago via Instagram
- Brought to you by @MajorLazer's #Lazergram App! http://t.co/KER7SbUMYA http://t.co/2lZLZf2IT9 5 days ago via Major Lazer's Lazergram on iOS
- I dare a cop to pull me over today... My ride is hungry http://t.co/PN8Rl1VgW5 6 days ago via Instagram
- King of the world!! In Aqua Dulce! http://t.co/M593hKRTvf 7 days ago via Instagram
Zakk Manzella began his professional career as a child performer in NYC by the age of five. Working for major brands like Slinky, Alpine Lace Cheese, and Les Miserables (Broadway on Broadway), he then began assisting and training under the guidance of legendary choreographers Kieth "boogie" Williams (Janet Jackson) and Randy Connor (Britney Spears and Salt N Pepa) in his pre-teen years. Zakk has matured and developed into one of New York and Los Angeles' top performing artists. He can be seen on stage and TV with artists such as Fergie, Blondie, Black Eyed Peas, Daddy Yankee, 50 Cent, Akon, Victoria Justice, David Guetta, Duffy, Lil Mama, Luis Miguel, Ryan Leslie, Solange and Wayne Brady, to name a few. Zakk has been working on his own individual style for years and was able to show his craft internationally, landing principal roles in commercials for Phillip Morris (anti-smoking and anti- marijuana), Coke Zero, MTS and award shows like "San Remo" (Italian Grammy's), choreographing under director David Parsons. Assisting choreographers then led to choreographing on his own at age 21. His choreography credits include Kelly Rowland, Salt n Pepa, Lil Mama, Wayne Brady, All-Star Weekend, and reggae artists like C.K. and Ziggy Marley. Currently, he organizes and choreographs for Flash Mob of America, using dance as a universal language, communicating with crowds of pedestrians of over four hundred, invading You Tube as a global sensation. A firm believer of the power of increasing one's knowledge, Zakk Manzella is one of the youngest veterans the industry has to offer and will continue to grow, work, and more importantly: Inspire! New York stand up!