- @PaulBecker79 you are so fierce!! Just wanted to say hi xoxo 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- @ATRepublic likewise 1 day ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cn't Believe i just worked with @PaulBecker79 nice working with you sir. Till next time 2 days ago via web
- RT @littlemissmuch: The girls dancing it out photo taken by @davidmwexler @krysellsworth @jamieoverla @colinhduffy @paulbecker79 http://t.co/WAfctM2c8W 2 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- @PaulBecker79 I never got to say thank you after platypus!!! :) it was wonderful working with you 💃 2 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
At the age of twelve Paul began as a street dancer, and was quickly pulled into training in virtually all styles. Those styles complimented his work in choreographing over 100 film and television projects including Mirror Mirror, Twilight Breaking Dawn, Sucker Punch, Cabin in the Woods, Low Life, Once Upon a Time, Hot Rod, RV, Are We There Yet, The Muppets Christmas, Talk To Me, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid 1,2,& 3...Just to name a few. Paul recently choreographed the Girl Vs. Monster and Swindle on the Disney Channel and Lifetime, respectively. His current television credits include episodes of the CW’s 90210, and USA’s Psych. Paul’s most recent work will be seen next year in the romantic drama Nightingale by James Grey and starring Jeremy Renner and Marion Cotillard, as well as in the musical horror film Stage Fright.
Following in the footsteps of choreographers turned directors/producers like Bob Fosse, Kenny Ortega, and Rob Marshall, Paul continues to bring fresh ideas to every project he works on. Paul is the producer and creative director for Canada's #1 hit show, Canada's Got Talent starring Martin Short, and he recently wrote and directed a DVD featurette for Relativity's mega movie Mirror Mirror. Additionally, Paul was the dance director and choreographer for 22 episodes of the CW's Hellcats starring Ashley Tisdale. When not busy on film and television sets, Paul is directing/producing his passion project: a docu-musical on the life of Ben Vereen called The Last of The Showmen. The documentary features interviews with Usher, Liza Minnelli, Chita Rivera, David Copperfield, and Louis Gossett Jr.