- @LesleyER Like woah. *Black Rob voice* 6 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- .... 7 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Congrats love!! "@SongwriterTC: MY FIRST GRAMMY NOMINATION… SHARING IT WITH MY LOVE @TAMARBRAXTONHER…. MAN BIG MOMENT FOR BOTH OF US!" 7 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- @vivoservir Hey! *waves back super late* 13 hours ago via web
- With the fly ladies @chloearnold @yogaathlete at @RaeHolliday's super fly Scandal party. Hot damn what an episode! http://t.co/kr281lj5XS 1 day ago via Twitter for iPhone
With a youtube audience producing over 28 million views and a loyal following, Luam is a global sensation in dance and choreography. Though her choreography has brought her to artists such as Beyonce, Rihanna, Dawn Richards, Kelly Rowland, Day 26, Kanye, John Legend, and more, she has obtained cult popularity among the dance community all over the world with her teachings and passion for spreading inspiration. Luam also works with international platinum selling artists; from China to Indonesia she has choreographed and co-artistic directed arena world tours with sell-out audiences of over 50K for icons in foreign countries. She recently starred in and choreographed the first film music video in the history of China with acclaimed director Andrew Lau and their top selling female artist Chris Lee. Luam was recently named Most Stylish New Yorker by Time Out NY magazine and also nominated for Best Choreography by Dance Track Magazine for her work with Above The Influence commercials.