- RT @BlameTheBlasian: The internet does not make people ignorant, it just makes their ignorance visible to everyone else. 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Fact: Tell a girl a million times she's not fat, she’ll never believe you. Call her fat once she’ll never forget it. 15 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Fact: Subconsciously, we tend to be more attracted to people whom we share a similar taste in music with. Music strengthens relationshi… 2 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- “@draico: @luamky @Jamizzi lmaoooi thanks Luam, it's time for a catch up session at @iamaishafrancis house” Tonight?! (Just landed) 2 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
- @LesleyER Happy bday special one!! 2 days ago via Twitter for iPhone
With a youtube audience producing over 28 million views and a loyal following, Luam is a global sensation in dance and choreography. Though her choreography has brought her to artists such as Beyonce, Rihanna, Dawn Richards, Kelly Rowland, Day 26, Kanye, John Legend, and more, she has obtained cult popularity among the dance community all over the world with her teachings and passion for spreading inspiration. Luam also works with international platinum selling artists; from China to Indonesia she has choreographed and co-artistic directed arena world tours with sell-out audiences of over 50K for icons in foreign countries. She recently starred in and choreographed the first film music video in the history of China with acclaimed director Andrew Lau and their top selling female artist Chris Lee. Luam was recently named Most Stylish New Yorker by Time Out NY magazine and also nominated for Best Choreography by Dance Track Magazine for her work with Above The Influence commercials.